Craven District Council

Authority to change

This form is for residents who would like to officially change their house name or number. If you wish to tell us about a newbuild or conversion work, please use our 'Tell us about a newbuild or conversion' service.

You must have the authority to request the change, either as property owner, or because you have permission from the landlord or property owner.

The property must not be currently up for sale.